Hall Rental
The township hall is available for rental. The hall rental form must be filled out and returned to a Township Official. The Township Board will act on the request at its next regularly scheduled (monthly) meeting. If there is a short time span between the date of the request and the date of the event to be held, two Township officials will confer and make a decision about the request for use of the facilities.
The rental fees are as follows to reserve facilities:

Hall & Pavilion: $100.00 + $50.00 (refundable) deposit / 2 separate checks
Hall only: $75.00 + $25.00 (refundable) deposit / 2 separate checks
Pavilion only: $25.00 for 4 hour block or $50.00 full day + $25.00 (refundable) deposit/ 2 checks

The rental fee and the deposit fee (which will be returned if the facilities are properly cleaned after the event and the posted policies are followed) must be paid at the time of the application. If the Board does not approve the request, both fees will be returned promptly. You will need to make arrangements with a Township official to secure a key to the Township Hall. The township board reserves the right to refuse to rent or make available any township facility or property under its jurisdiction if it believes that it is not in the best interest of the township or facility/property.

The township hall does not have a community room that is separate and apart from the office area in the building. The office area is off limits to any group using the hall. In an emergency, the phone may be used for a local call but no supplies or equipment are to be used by any outside group.

There are no provisions for cooking at the town hall, but food may be carried in and served. No smoking is allowed inside the town hall. Alcoholic beverages cannot be served or consumed on township property.

If you have any questions on the hall rental please contact Christina Davis, Township Clerk at 269-782-8756. If you are interested in renting the hall or pavilion please print out the Request to use Pokagon Township Property form and return it to the Township Clerk with payment.